FRANTZ raises the bar on press fit replacement market conveyor bearings with the introduction of its Precision ABEC-1 – Machined Bearing. Machined bearings currently in the marketplace are classified as semi precision or non precision. FRANTZ marries its GenStar®
expertise with strong machining experience to produce this bearing category which surpasses the competition in performance and value.
This is the Precision ABEC-1 – Machined Bearing value to you:
Precision ABEC-1 - Machined Bearings
- ABEC -1 Core Bearing designed for high speed (exceeding 400rpm), long life, low noise levels, and double sealed from contamination. These conveyor bearings contain special front and back rubber seals that are bonded to metal washers providing effective protection against contamination such as moisture and dust particles. These seals are light contact which minimizes the seal drag allowing for lower starting torque and rolling friction. The lubricant forms a barrier between seal lip and the inner race further preventing smaller particles such as dust and moisture from entering into the rolling elements. Load capacities on the Core Bearing range from 1,260lbs to 2,260lbs. The ABEC-1 core bearing provides a starting torque 2.5 times lower than Non-ABEC CB-14 series competitors.
- Polymer Insert w/Front Shield builds in an additional layer of protection from external elements and shields the ABEC-1 core bearing from debris. The insert is made from static discharging material which dampens vibration and further acts as a noise reducer.
- Machined Metal Housing is rugged and designed to be securely press fit for trouble free replacement rollers. The quality of your conveyor bearing mount is directly proportional to the life of your bearing. Click for FRANTZ Conveyor Bearing Mounting Specifications.
- FRANTZ Unique Design. The FRANTZ CB14 ABEC series bearings are unique in the industry. The addition of the ABEC Precision core bearing provides the following advantages that extend life over common CB-14 style bearings:
- Low contact rubber front seals and poly shield vs poly front shield only.
- Low contact rubber rear seals vs poly retainer rear shield.
- Thinner gaps between balls at the ball cage vs larger gaps which allow more area for foreign debris to enter and for lubricant to exit.
by FRANTZ. Simply better.Precision ABEC-1 - Machined Bearing Product Listing